The hemp milk benefits are:
1. Non-allergenic. Those who really need their daily amount of calcium but cannot get it from cow’s milk because of their lactose intolerance can now obtain the nutrients from hemp milk, which has all of the positive aspects (and more!) and none of the bad effects, since there is no evidence that the beverage triggers any negative reactions to consumers.
2. Nutritious. Hemp milk has been found to be chock-full of minerals, which includes calcium, potassium, phosphorous, folic acid, magnesium, iron and zinc. It’s so high in minerals that it really contains 20% of the RDA (recommended daily allowance) of iron and 46% RDA of calcium, which is so much more compared to what is found in cow’s milk. It is usually rich in vitamins, containing Vitamins A, E, D, and B12. If that’s not enough, it also has high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are good for the heart. The body cannot naturally deliver these essential fatty acids, so including that to your diet is essential.
3. Protein-rich. A glass of hemp milk provides 4-5 grams of protein, an amount that is easier to digest and absorb by the human body compared to other milk substitutes, so your program will be able to utilize the nutrients better.
4. Health booster. Studies of hemp milk confirmed that the beverage can improve immune system functioning, promote good heart health, and restore and maintain hair, skin, and nails.
5. Brain booster. Hemp milk can truly make you smart! There are usually indicators that the beverage can actually improve a drinker’s cognitive functions. It is also shown to help fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
6. Taste. Hemp milk is really tasty, having a rich, creamy, and nutty flavor that will make even the toughest-to-please kids ready to have a taste of the beverage.
Hemp Seed Milk
This is a very easy way to get a good source of the Omega-6 & Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids Makes: 6-7 cups
Prep Time: 2 min
1 cup Hemp Seed Nuts
5-6 cups Water
Combine the water and the Hemp Seed Nuts in a blender. You can create the desired thickness by using more or less water (from coffee creamer consistency to skim). Blend on high for 2 -3 minutes, or until creamy and smooth. To sweeten add: agave, stevia, banana, dates, figs, raisins, maple syrup, honey or your favorite fruit. Blend again until smooth. You can enjoy it thick or strain it through cheese cloth.
Hemp Seed Nut Milk is perfect alone or with your breakfast cereal. It will keep for 3 days in the refrigerator in a sealed container. Shake well before use.